Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil and Gas firm, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Installing and performing diagnostic tests on mechanical systems.
- Developing and implementing mechanical maintenance plans to prevent costly equipment breakdowns.
- Monitoring the availability of parts and replenishing supplies.
- Training co-workers on the safe and efficient use of mechanical machinery and equipment.
- Troubleshooting mechanical malfunctions and breakdowns, as well as performing repairs.
- Documenting processes and maintaining mechanical service records.
- HND / B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering Technology (MIT), or similar field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a mechanical engineer in an oil and gas firm
- Sound and capable of learning fast must be able to think outside the box.
- Exceptional analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Willingness to perform mechanical maintenance and repairs outside of business hours.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (excel, PowerPoint, presentation)
- Extensive knowledge of mechanical engineering designs, installations, maintenance, and repairs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th June, 2023.