Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research & Development Graduate – Hygiene
- Want to make your mark with some of the world’s biggest brands?
- As our R&D Graduate Hygiene you’ll have the freedom to gain hands-on product development experience with some of the leading consumer products.
You’ll Succeed Because
- You’re curious by nature and an original thinker.
- You’ve a strong academic background and an understanding of the product development process.
- You’re ambitious and motivated, hungry to take on responsibility in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment.
- You’re also action-oriented, a pragmatic problem solver and share our drive to succeed. Even when faced with obstacles.
You’ll Love it because
- You’ll get to make an impact like never before.
- You’ll be responsible for your own projects – we can’t wait hear to your ideas.
- The products you help us get out there will make people’s lives better. Our iconic brands will provide an incredible platform for you.
- And our dynamic, ownership-driven culture will help bring the very best out of you, every day.
Competitive Salary & Excellent Benefits Package
- With complete involvement from day one, you’ll be part of a global team bringing leading brands to millions.
- You’ll gain new skills and experience, managing research and development projects from the outset.
- You could take customer insights and develop new products or enhancing existing brands.
- You might find original applications for existing technologies.
- The key focus will be on ‘learning through doing’ but with the support of our team.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified