Finance Specialist – Payroll at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Specialist – Payroll
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you a detail-oriented and motivated finance professional with a passion for accurate and efficient payroll management? We are seeking a dedicated Finance Specialist to join our dynamic finance team and oversee payroll processes with precision and integrity.
- The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience, strong attention to detail and knowledge of tax regulations and compliance.
- Review of monthly payroll run and tax deducted, ensure leavers and joiners are updated monthly
- Monitoring of advances to employees and ensuring compliance with firm wide policy
- Review of staff cards and tracking deductions
- Review of employee expense retirements
- Review of final benefits and gratuity payments
- Monitor non-income tax remittance across the regions
- Handling tax remittances/audit related to dividends
- Handle TCC requests
- Monitoring Payee remittance for HQ and all regions
- Annual return filing
- Vat and WHT
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 3-5 years experience in Finance with specialisation in fixed assets and finance.
- Possession of ICAN certification
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and excellent communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Excel
- Knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be reached out to.
Application Deadline 21st August, 2023.