Receptionist at James Hope University
James Hope University, located in Lekki, Lagos, is committed to the highest standards of international education. We aspire to integrate global models of academic excellence to advance the knowledge economy, further innovations and breakthroughs, and rapidly propel the economic and sociocultural lives of humanity. Through strategic partnerships with leading global academic institutions and crucial enablers, JHU is launching its School of Business, one distinguished by academic excellence and cutting-edge formation of future professionals. Funding of JHU is robust.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Receptionist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Greet students and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude.
- Answering, forwarding, and screening phone calls.
- Sorting and distributing mail.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Assisting visitors in finding their way around the office.
- Announcing visitors as necessary.
- Helping maintain workplace security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs.
- Assisting with a variety of administrative tasks
- Preparing meeting and training rooms.
- Answering phones in a professional manner, and routing calls as necessary
- Performing ad-hoc administrative duties.
- Candidates should possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in a related field with 7+ years relevant work experience.
- Experience with administrative and clerical procedures.
- Able to contribute positively as part of a team, helping out with various tasks as required.
- Prior experience as a receptionist in the education sector is an added advantage
- Consistent, professional dress, and manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Good time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 19th December, 2023.