Head, Government Collections at Wema Bank Plc
Wema Bank Plc – Widely reputed as the longest surviving and most resilient indigenous bank in Nigeria, Wema Bank Plc has over the years, diligently offered a fully-fledged range of value-adding banking and financial advisory services to the Nigerian public.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Government Collections
Job type: Full-time
About the Job
- Drive Digital and Partnership business of the Bank across verticals leveraging various e-payments and collections platforms i.e., payment and collection solutions, Mobile and Web acquisition options, POS, QR, Virtual Accounts and USSD
- Provide Market intelligent information to over 120 branch networks to drive customer acquisition for collections.
- Identify customers payments and collections and proffer solutions (API implementation/customize solution)
- Oversee Implementation of e-payment and collection solution across government businesses (Education, Health, e-Government, and private MDAs).
- Develop new Digital products to drive businesses/enhance customer service experience of the bank.
- Run agile and deploy the right tools to meet customer acquisition.
- Strategic formulation of initiatives to drive partnerships of G2B and G2C customer acquisition using collection and payment platforms.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to drive partnership business across all levels of government.
- Strategic initiation and development of B2G and C2G digital products to unlock opportunities for the Bank to drive customer acquisition.
- Manage partnerships with 3rd party solution providers (FinTech’s), customers and regulatory authorities.
- Drive Card Present & Non-Present transactions through Digital Transformation for the Bank
- Ensure Bank’s Web Acquiring, e-Commerce, and Agency Banking business across over 120 branches to drive billion naira in collections.
- Participate to execute the Banks’ digital products to execute government collections initiative collection platform, Virtual Account, ALAT deals and rewards and strengthen the Alat by Wema.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified