Quality Assurance Supervisor at Nestle Nigeria Plc
Nestle Nigeria Plc – As the Leading Nutrition Health and Wellness Company, we are committed to enhancing People’s lives, everywhere, every day. Infact enhancing lives will influence everything we do together.
A presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Agbara Factory, Ogun
Position Type: Full-Time
- We are currently looking to hire a Quality Assurance Supervisor whose responsibilities include to lead a small team to ensure microbiological/chemical/sensory analytical services or specific services in raw/-pack/finished goods for the factory.
People and know-how:
- Lead and motivate the team in the achievement of their objectives.
- Contribute to the development of competence of quality professionals.
- Promote quality awareness and commitment to quality across the unit.
- Define and update the specific quality procedures, instructions, and tools in technical expertise.
- Contribute to define and follow-up on quality KPIs.
- Set operational objectives in collaboration with the Factory Quality Manager.
- Support Nestlé Continuous Excellence program in the quest for zero defect.
- Support activities to achieve compliance with the Nestlé Quality Management System requirements and other applicable Instructions and standards.
What Will Make You Successful?
- University graduate or equivalent (preferred Microbiology, Chemistry, or Food Science).
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience in similar field
- Good communication & Organizational skills
- Very proactive.
- Exposure to different jobs within the unit.
- Different exposure (e.g. Mission, Special Projects etc).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2023.
- We would be considering applicants as they apply, so please do not delay in submitting your application.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Nestlé is an equal opportunity employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment.
- All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law