UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Quality Assurance Manager will assume a leadership role in the implementation and management of the Grand Cereals Food Safety and Quality Program and local quality accreditation programs.
- Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage the Quality across all GCL plants, processes and factories
- Responsible for the implementation of GCL Food Safety and Quality Programs.
- Lead and improve Quality and HACCP programs and execute various initiatives to improve the quality of our processes and products. Oversee the application of policies and achievement of quality objectives.
- Support the procurement department on approval of ingredients and suppliers
- Ensure effective quality entrance control for all raw, packaging and additive materials
- Own and manage the consumer/customer complaints process from initiation to resolution
- Develops and manages Customer QA relationships and establishes, reviews, approves and documents Ingredient and Final Product specs into the appropriate systems to assure compliance to both GCL and customer expectations.
- Coordinate quality control, non-conformity and complaints monitoring processes, and compile and assess the results
- Participates in incident handling and crisis management in order to mitigate and control adverse effects for the organization and conduct root cause analyses to prevent incidents recurring
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders regarding elements related to product quality to ensure facilities are meeting quality and regulatory compliance
- The QA manager is the key contact person for all product and process related regulatory compliance topics and liaise with regulatory agencies
- Conduct and coordinate internal process and quality audits to ensure good product quality
- Along with the process owners, work to develop and maintain production standards. Participate in training on production standards and elements of the quality program
- Conducts risk based assessments to minimize impact of any process and product deficiencies
Preferred Hiring Criteria
- Minimum of Master’s Degree in Food Science, Nutrition or related discipline;
- Minimum of 15 years experience in quality Management (preferred), with at least 5 years in a senior role.
- Demonstrated ability to drive process improvement and be results orientated
- Six Sigma certification
- Intermediate project management skills
- Strong statistical analytical and technical skills
- Working knowledge of HACCP and the Food industry.
- Proven ability to motivate and manage others;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong facilitation, problem solving and teamwork skills;
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates who meet the specifications will be contacted