Production Manager at Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Plc. is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are looking to recruit a new colleague to Manage our Production team. The Production Manager will manage the production cycle end to end; from planning, mixing and packaging in time and in full by safely and effectively utilizing plant capacities and optimize manufacturing costs and quality.
Project Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Factory able to run at full capacity with high performance: packaging and maintenance
- Growing the people and organization; to build a solid, motivated and qualified team
- Ensuring production with good quality and controlled cost
- SOP’s Hygiene, Safety & GMP : To ensure SOP’s are implemented and followed, Hygiene, Safety and GMP is in place with regular monitoring
- Loss & Variances: To Map the Loss and Control to achieve the target of Materials Loss & Variances.
- Excellence in Execution of Production as per forecast planning, Stock KEEPING AND Hand over on time
- Maintain records of production, Machine History Development work & Loss Mapping.
- Production: on time production of Fresh and LSL mix in terms of Quality, Quantity & Cost in line with budget and as per forecast-planning
- Stock: Maintain mix stock such there is smooth transfer to packaging
Ideally you will have:
- A University Degree in Industrial Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physical Sciences, Biological Sciences, Food Science / Food Engineering. An MBA degree will be an added advantage
- Doer: willing to take a hands-on approach
- Communication: strong and clear communication skills
- Building relationships across the businesses
- Advanced MS Excel & PowerPoint with Presentation skills.
- A senior experienced Production Manager
- Experience in food or dairy is a must at production management level
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified