Admin Officer at Greeentech Industries Limited
Greeentech Industries Limited is one of the largest Agrictech starch manufacturers specializing in cassava processing to FMCGS, Pharmaceuticals, PGS, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including reviewing inventory and dealing with vendors to guarantee enough quantities of necessary supplies at all times
- Maintaining and updating company databases
- Responding to employee and client inquiries
- Updating office policies as needed
- Maintaining a company’s calendar and scheduling appointments
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data as needed
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Scheduling meetings and reserving meeting rooms
- Contracting with maintenance companies to repair or replace broken office equipment.
- Assisting with job ads and interviews for the human resource department.
- Assisting in the scheduling of firm facilities and resources
- Managing senior staff schedules and calendars.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone queries, and managing complaints in a courteous and professional way
- Traveling off-site to give reports or information to other departments on occasion
- Operating copy machines, printers, and other necessary equipment
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Scheduling in-house and external events
- Creating expense reports and budgets for the office.
- Keeping track of office supplies and ordering replacements as needed.
- Maintaining a system for filing critical firm documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence to staff members, such as letters and packages.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration from a reputable institution.
- 4-5 years of working experience as an admin officer.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other kinds of communication
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Working understanding of key productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior knowledge of spreadsheet software, such as Excel
- Proven ability to handle many tasks at the same time.
- Must live within Agbara area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June, 2023.