Greeentech Industries Limited is one of the largest Agrictech starch manufacturers specializing in cassava processing to FMCGS, Pharmaceuticals, PGS, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Conferring with the accounting department to help make payments, process incoming invoices, and verify receipts
- Creating reports and memos for managers and senior-level officers as needed
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including reviewing inventory and dealing with vendors to guarantee enough quantities of necessary supplies at all times
- Maintaining and updating company databases
- Responding to employee and client inquiries
- Updating office policies as needed
- Maintaining a company’s calendar and scheduling appointments
- Preparing reports and presentations with statistical data as needed
- Arranging travel and accommodations
- Scheduling meetings and reserving meeting rooms
- Contracting with maintenance companies to repair or replace broken office equipment.
- Assisting with job ads and interviews for the human resource department.
- Assisting in the scheduling of firm facilities and resources
- Managing senior staff schedules and calendars.
- Greeting and directing visitors, answering phone queries, and managing complaints in a courteous and professional way
- Traveling off-site to give reports or information to other departments on occasion
- Operating copy machines, printers, and other necessary equipment
- Managing office supplies stock and placing orders
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Scheduling in-house and external events
- Creating expense reports and budgets for the office.
- Keeping track of office supplies and ordering replacements as needed.
- Maintaining a system for filing critical firm documents.
- Forwarding all correspondence to staff members, such as letters and packages.
- B.Sc or HND in Business Administration from a reputable institution.
- 4-5 years of working experience as an admin officer.
- Strong communication skills and the willingness to make phone calls, emails, and other kinds of communication
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or business management is advantageous.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Working understanding of key productivity tools, such as Microsoft Office suite.
- Prior knowledge of spreadsheet software, such as Excel
- Proven ability to handle many tasks at the same time.
- Must live within Agbara area.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 17th June, 2023.