Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Lagos (Remote)
Job Type: Full time
About the role
- As a Product Manager at Kuda, you will be responsible for driving product initiatives from inception through execution.
- Our approach at Kuda is very customer-centric, so you will need to dig in to deeply understand our customers and their needs to ship remarkable solutions.
- You will collaborate closely with engineering, design, marketing, finance and customer support in delivering products that amaze and delight our users.
- Understand customer needs and draft product requirements and design the product’s roadmap
- Collect and analyse user feedback, product competition analysis, market research, and maintain the product’s competitive advantage Work alongside Design and Engineering counterparts to ensure proper implementation of new products or features.
- Coordinate with a cross-functional team to ensure product quality and progress, and complete related product goals
- Product Manager2Support related business needs to achieve business goals with internal and external partners
- Manage relationships with third party partners related to the product
- 2+ years experience in similar Product Manager roles
- Experience working in Tech company, Fintech or digital payments
- Excellent communication/presentation skills
- Hyper-logical thinker with very strong attention to detail
- Empathy for customers and an unwillingness to compromise on user-centred design
- Can make a good business case and convince people to help you execute
- Knowledge of and interest in technology and financial services; prior experience.
Why join Kuda?
At Kuda, our people are the heart of our business, so we prioritize your welfare. We offer a wide range of competitive benefits in areas including but not limited to:
- Competitive annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group life insurance
- Health insurance
- L&D training
- We are advocates of work-life balance and offer a 3 day per week remote working option.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Kuda are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and anyone seeking employment at Kuda is considered based on merit, qualifications, competence and talent.
- We don’t regard colour, religion, race, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, citizenship, sex, marital or family status, disability, gender, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.