Diya, Fatimilehin & Co is a leading provider of real estate services with over 35 years of experience providing property agency, property management, and valuation services to individuals and organizations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, manage, and monitor procurement policies and procedures.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors to achieve desired pricing and terms.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and contracts.
- Source and negotiate with suppliers for the most competitive pricing.
- Ensure that all supplier contracts are compliant with company policies and regulations.
- Monitor and review supplier performance.
- Ensure that all procurement processes are conducted efficiently and cost-effectively.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with suppliers.
- Monitor compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Prepare and manage purchase orders, invoices, and Other related paperwork.
- Analyse market trends and identify potential new vendors.
- Develop and implement strategies to reduce costs.
- Monitor and report on procurement activities.
- participate in review and process improvement meetings.
- Ensure prompt and accurate delivery of goods and services.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Knowledge of purchasing laws, regulations, and best practices.
- Exceptional negotiation, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Ability to analyse and interpret financial data as it relates to procurement.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
EDUCATIONAL & PROFESSIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain
- Management, or a related field, and a minimum 2-5 years of experience in procurement management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the email.