JC International provides World Class specialist Asset Integrity Assurance and Training services throughout the Asset life-cycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Coordinator
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Overall Objective of the Job
- To oversee all procurement processes, plan, negotiate, organize and direct the activities of the section, the person will be required to ensure operations are not delayed due to shortage of operational items/materials, ensure safe, efficient, reliable and in compliance with all established contracts, agreements, policies, laws and regulatory procedures, from enquiry stage to procurement execution stage of each item needed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To enhance procurement processes and procedures in the current companies while bearing quality in mind.
- Leads and develops a network of both internal and external partners to gather and analyze market information and trends.
- Organizes supplier’s forum meeting to resolve any arising issues.
- Create new Vendor data base for easy access to Vendors during RFQs, etc.
- Checks supplier’s pre-qualifications and proposal to ensure that they are consistent with the company’s regulations
- Implements supplier selection and evaluation procedure
- Ensures there is a service of agreement in place that defines business relationship management with the company’s major vendors before commitment.
- Ensures adherence to the approved Supplier agreements/contracts.
- May be assigned other duties, in addition to, or in lieu of those described above, according to the needs of the location or Company.
Required Experience and Job-Specific Skills
- B.Sc./HND in Supply Chain or other related courses.
- Highly skilled in negotiation and pricing including business development
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to complete tasks on time.
- Professional certification in Supply Chain Management will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience of which 4 years in similar position.
- Effective use of Microsoft office.
- Knowledgeable in data management
- Budget preparation experience.
- Client management- internal and external
- People management
- Strong interpersonal skills/ team player
- Written and oral communication skills
- Negotiation Skill
- Planning and organizing
- Problem solving and decision making
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Operations management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.