Personal Assistant – CSIO, Strategy and Innovation at MTN Nigeria
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant – CSIO, Strategy and Innovation
Job ID: 3599
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Reports To: Chief Strategy and Innovation Officer – CSIO
Division: Strategy and Innovation
- To provide administrative support services to the office of the assigned Executive in MTNN and thus contribute to the smooth operation of the department.
- Process all requisitions for the assigned Executive’s office.
- Act as the point of contact for the Executive, handling and distributing confidential mail, telephone calls, faxes, etc.
- Support the Executive regarding divisional administration and meeting preparation.
- Manage the scheduling of meetings for the Strategy and Innovation division.
- Document the results of meetings and track the completion of action items.
- Perform a diversity of secretarial and administrative support activities, including composing memos and correspondences, compiling reports, creating spreadsheets, and manipulating data.
- Check documents for the Executive’s review to ensure quality control and compliance with MTNN policies.
- Prepare and/or collate periodic reports from across the business and within the Strategy and Innovation division for the Executive’s review.
- Perform quality control checks on assigned Exec’s presentations to ensure proper formatting and eliminate errors.
- Develop and maintain an efficient document repository and filing (electronic and hard) process for the Strategy and Innovation division.
- Co-ordinate and manage the Executive’s calendars, travel arrangements, and schedules, negotiating potential conflicts and determining feasible alternatives.
- Respond to customer (internal or external) queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the assigned manager or executive when necessary.
- Prepare meeting, conference, or workshop logistics and host visitors on behalf of the Executive.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 27th December, 2023 (10:59 PM).