Packaging Material Analyst at May & Baker Nigeria Plc
May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria’s first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Packaging Material Analyst
Job type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Quality Control Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for the analysis of Packaging Materials to ensure the timely manufacture and packaging of Pharmaceutical products in line with the requirements of regulatory bodies and current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Applicants must possess a Degree / HND in a relevant field, preferably Natural Sciences.
- Candidates must be analytical with an eye for details.
- Proficiency with Graphic Design packages is an added advantage.
- A minimum of one (1) year previous experience as Packaging Material Analyst in a Pharmaceutical company is required.
Attractive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 26th May, 2023.