ipNX is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies, serving a multitude of needs across enterprises, small businesses and residents with innovative, world-class services. Our ability to identify, satisfy and exceed today’s market needs is a testament to over a decade of experience, our commitment, drive and passion realized through highly skilled and well seasoned professionals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Co-ordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Due to continued expansion, we are now looking for a HR Co-ordinator to support our small HR team with the day-to-day operations of recruitment, staff development, payroll, and help us to support a happy, healthy and productive team – reports to the HR manager.
- Supporting the development of performance review processes and reward schemes
- Taking full responsibility for all annual leave and attendance records
- Inducting new staff and overseeing probationary periods.
- Managing all day-to-day HR administration tasks; ensuring that all employee and HR records are accurate and up to date
- Assisting with the end-to-end recruitment process
- Creating employee training materials under the guidance of the learning and development manager
- Assisting with monthly payroll and resolving payment issues
- Preparing job offer emails and employment offer contracts
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- Minimum of 7 years experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 3rd June, 2023.