Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Ref No: req30638
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Execute preventive maintenance plan on assigned machines and equipment to ensure equipment availability and reliability.
- Ensure all machine guardings, interlocks and other safety controls on all machines and equipment are present and functioning.
- Review of reports, checklists and other equipment monitoring document generated from shift for closure of outstanding issues.
- Initiating root cause analysis for permanent fixing of unplanned events.
- Compliance to occupational health and safety/ quality standards and good manufacturing practice.
- Ensure electrical standards are complied with while executing installation across site.
- Higher National Diploma (HND), City & Guilds Certificate in Mechanical or Electromechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience.
- Must have experience in powder packaging machines
- Will be added advantage if he/she has worked with multi-track & single track machines
- Analytical fault finding and troubleshooting skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.