Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the favourite most- loved soft drink brands in the country like; 7up, Pepsi, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Teem, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Master Data Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Master Data Manager is responsible for the overall management of the organization’s master data.
- This includes defining the master data requirements, developing and implementing the master data management solution, and managing the master data program on an ongoing basis.
- Execute changes to SAP master data (e.g. material, purchasing info record, bill of material, etc.) as approved by the business
- Coordinate material and finish products master data setup, validations, and periodic maintenance
- Perform mass updates
- Participate in projects and initiatives across multiple functional areas and regions
- Work with business units and process experts to resolve master data issues
- Ensure data quality, compliance, and consistency of master data across business systems
- Support the business with required procedures, submit incidents and change requests when needed
- Assist business process experts in defining standard operating procedures, process flows, and related documentation.
- 2+ years’ experience in master data management preferably in global projects/companies
- Previous master data management experience in SAP
- Experience working within a multicultural environment
- Strong written and communication skills in the English language.
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders of the progress
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Only qualified candidates will be reached out to.
Application Deadline 17th August, 2023.