Manager, Process SOX at IHS Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Process SOX
Employment Type: Full-Time
- IHS Towers is expanding our global footprint and we are seeking an individual to join our team as Manager, Process SOX.
- The individual will be responsible for delivering the process workstream of the SOX implementation program, as well as managing the SOX control framework on an ongoing basis post implementation.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
Independently lead the Process SOX workshops and ensure the following:
- Timely completion of Process design work for the allocated processes
- Lead the close meetings with process owners, HODs/CFOs and obtain agreement on gaps, remediation and key controls
- Liaise regularly with the GITC SOX team to understand the full control landscape (aspects such as SODs, IUCs, Joiners and Leavers etc.)
- Timely completion of testing work for the allocated processes
- Documentation of the design and testing results (in process maps, RACMs and testing template)
- Effective change management to ensure that process maps and RACMs are kept up to date.
Work closely with the Senior Manager GITC SOX and support with the following:
- Inputs for SOX scoping
- Inputs for SOX planning
- Inputs for updates to SteerCo, Exco and Audit Committee
- Inputs for year-end impact assessment
- Agreement with the Global Process Management/Transformation team on remediations.
Provide training and guidance on SOX requirements and controls to the process owners:
- Accountable for the end to end delivery of design and testing of allocated processes
- Timely completion of the design and testing work for allocated processes to the highest quality standards
- Remediation support by providing pragmatic recommendations which are practical to implement and meet the requirements of the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Management, or related field.
- Professional auditing and/or accounting certification is a must e.g., ACA, ACCA
- +5 years’ post-NYSC work experience in audit or accounting. Industry experience in Internal audit is an asset.
- Good appreciation of IFRS accounting, SOX, ITGC and COSO.
- Proficiency in using process mapping tools (i.e. MS Visio, GRC tools etc.)
- Internal/external audit training is a must.
- Analytical Thinking
- Internal Audit
- Financial Acumen
- Risk Assessment
- Business Communication
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Use of MS Office Tools.
- Collaboration & Teamwork.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date