Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18 months – 18years. We encourage students to be lifelong learners by instilling in them great confidence, respect, and a consciousness of the needs of society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Locations: Anthony and Ikoyi – Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
We are looking for young and enthusiastic Fresh Graduates seeking to grow a career in Education for the underlisted field of study to join our 2023/2024 early intake Graduate Trainee Programme for the August batch:
- Physical Health Education Teacher
- School Counsellor
- Art Teacher
- Science Teacher (Chemistry)
- Life Science Teacher
- English Teacher
Relevant Work Experience:
- Preferably not more than 1-year post-NYSC experience
- Age Range: 20 – 28 years
Required Competency and Work Skills:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion for continuous learning.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong ethical and moral standards.
- Student engagement skills.
- Excellent Professional appearance.
Application Closing Date
31st July, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using “Graduate Trainee/Discipline” as the subject of the email (e.g. Graduatetrainee/English Teacher).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.