Goldline is involved in the importation, sales, distribution and installation of security doors, internal and external doors, wooden and metal doors, locks and keys, decorative glass blocks, awnings etc. We also render after sales services to ensure that our customers get the maximum satisfaction they deserve. Head Office is at 80 Okota Road, Isolo and branches in Port Harcourt, Warri, Lekki. Goldline also has its Warehouses located at Ago Palace Way, Lagos and Port Harcourt, Rivers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Report to: Managing Director
- Collaborate with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes, such as Sales and Marketing, and the Warehouse.
- Responsible for Fleet Maintenance and Servicing by maintaining proper inventory of all components of vehicles, making sure they are maintained and checked frequently.
- Draw up maintenance plan or schedule for company’s vehicle and ensure that they are carried out.
- Manage the deliverymen and their movements, and ensure that they conduct a general inspection of all company’s delivery vehicles every morning for cleanliness, road worthiness, fuel and oil level and conformance to all road traffic requirement and regulation.
- Buy vehicle parts to replace faulty ones and ensure that they are genuine parts.
- Handle report of accidents and other defects of company’s vehicle and ensure that such issues are resolved.
- Ensure the maintenance, oiling and servicing schedule of the vehicles is followed.
- Track repairs and costs as part of monitoring and overseeing the repair processes
- Track vehicle and fuel usage and consumption rates; ensure that potential problems or fuel misuse is raised to management.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc or HND holder,
- Possess work experience in these areas: Logistics/Operations and building materials (Doors, furniture, railings or any related field).
- MBA / M.Sc (any professional qualification will be an added advantage).
- Minimum of 5 years work experience.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2023