Admin Operations Coordinator at Pfizer
Pfizer – Good health is vital to all of us, and finding sustainable solutions to the most pressing health care challenges of our world cannot wait. That’s why we at Pfizer are committed to applying science and our global resources to improve health and well-being at every stage of life. We strive to provide access to safe, effective and affordable medicines and related health care services to the people who need them.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Operations Coordinator
Job Requisition ID: 4884435
Why Patients Need You:
- A career with us is about discovering breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. A high performing administrative team is essential to bringing those therapies to people all over the world and making a positive difference.
- We need dedicated colleagues like you who are efficient, find solutions and collaborate with others to achieve our purpose.
What You Will Achieve
- Your strong communication and collaboration skills will help the administrative team to run its operations efficiently.
- You will focus primarily on supporting business leaders by providing administrative support activities and coordinates services either internally or through an outsourced service.
- You will also be responsible for managing records and files, verifying data, responding to mails and scheduling meetings, amongst other things.
- You will be the key point of contact for administrative activities and execution.
- As part of the administrative support team, you are recognized as an advisor to other colleagues in your group due to your comprehensive knowledge and skills in your area and understanding of the larger organization.
- You are innovative in identifying solutions to problems by taking a broader perspective that benefits the organization.
- You encourage collaboration and communication within the team and across groups to influence desired outcomes.
- You train others and provide guidance to the team that helps us achieve our goal of creating breakthroughs that change patients’ lives.
How You Will Achieve It
- Create agendas, schedule appointments and issue meeting minutes when appropriate or as requested for meetings and conference calls.
- Suggest and implement process improvements for administrative tasks carried out across the department.
- Facilitate resolution of difficult issues and problems that arise within scope of responsibilities.
- Identify, evaluate, and partner with cost-effective vendors in the execution of the activities Ensure accuracy of work and use judgment to determine work methods in different situations.
- Proactively and independently organize and expedite workflow and initiate follow-up, particularly when leader is offsite.
- Contribute ideas, fostering pace and enthusiasm, negotiating timely execution of work.
- Take personal accountability for quality of own work that impacts the department, manages own time, professional development, prioritize workflow.
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
- Organize documents and maintain an inventory of electronic and hard copy files allowing for easy access.
- Provide administrative/secretarial support and serve as backup administrative/secretarial support for other departments, when necessary.
- Manage purchase orders through Ariba system and tracking invoices.
- Manage set-up and logistics for large or off-site meetings.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 6+ years’ experience.
- Demonstrated planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent judgment as well as the ability to work with confidential documents and information.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and other features.
- Demonstrated administrative experience with an ability to carry out all office functions proficiently, and to complete quality work on a timely basis.
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant supporting executive leadership in a global organization.
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified