Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Credit Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- As a Field Credit Officer, you would be saddled with the duty of onboarding and managing businesses that would access our credit products.
- You would be tasked with growing your loan portfolio while maintaining profitability by ensuring that all loans are repaid as at when due.
- As a result, you would play a vital role in the assessment of these businesses during their credit application and leverage upon innovative tools we have developed to help you monitor their performance during the course of the loan.
- You would also be responsible for making deductions from several information sources pertaining to the 5Cs of credit with capacity, character and capital as major priorities.
- Making recommendations to management before, during and after the disbursement of a loan facility as to the best actions to be taken, taking several economic factors into consideration.
- Meet gross loan portfolio targets and portfolio profit targets by maintaining a healthy number of loan customers while ensuring that all loans in portfolio are performing
- Monitor active loan portfolio to ensure continued use of business account and loan repayment performance
- Identify and onboard viable businesses within your assigned geographical area to open business accounts with Moniepoint
- Engage customers to ensure optimal usage of accounts in order to allow them qualify for access to credit
- Review and approve (or decline) loan requests by thoroughly analyzing all the data available
- Embark on physical visitation to potential borrowers’ business places for evaluation of business books, taking inventory and turnover into consideration
- Perform all other credit related functions as may be assigned by a supervisor.
- A minimum of OND in any Business related discipline
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a sales role for credit products in a financial institution
- Demonstrable knowledge of credit risk analysis
- A good knowledge of financial analysis is an added advantage
- Must be resident in Lagos.
- Apt attention to details
- Proven simple / complex analytical skills
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Agility and perseverance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified