Metro Medicare is a Health & Beauty company with expert staff who are always on hand to give you advice and support with all your health and beauty needs. We aim to be your first choice in healthcare and beauty by helping people look and feel their best.
Metro Medicare delivers value by offering different products, services and the very best in patient care for different customer needs – from our fully stocked supermarket, and pharmacy, to our makeup studio that will bring out the most confident and beautiful version of yourself. We stock some of the best health and beauty brands in the market. We do our due diligence when sourcing our products and only work with reputable suppliers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Community Health Extension Worker (CHEW)
Location: Wuse 2, Abuja (FCT)
Work Schedule: 8am – 11pm every alternate day
- Performing physical exams.
- Administering medicine and other treatments.
- Creating patient care plans and contributing to existing ones.
- Monitoring and operating medical equipment.
- Diagnosing health issues.
- Wound care (change of dressing and bandages, removal of stitches or staples)
- Blood pressure measurement
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Must be certified
- Must have experience in Community Pharmacy.
Required Skill Set:
- Proficiency with medical instruments and equipment required to perform your work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.