Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lead, Growth (Partnerships, Content, & Rich Media)
Employment Type: Full-time
- As the Lead of Growth for our Digital Products and Innovation Department, you will spearhead initiatives centered around Partnerships, Content, and Rich Media.
- This role is pivotal in shaping the digital landscape of our company, amplifying our presence, and engaging our audience through compelling content and strategic alliances.
You will be responsible for growing:
- Content, Rich Media & Digital revenues.
- Monthly Active Users & Daily Active Users on new & existing Digital Products & Partnerships
- Customer adoption through Digital innovation across the business.
Deliver Strategic Partnerships:
- Identify, negotiate, and establish collaborations with digital platforms (lifestyle, financial, health, entertainment, ecommerce, tech, education, sports etc.) & other potential partners to amplify our digital reach and co-create innovative solutions.’
- Reinforce existing digital alliances, optimizing joint initiatives for mutual growth and benefit.
Deliver Content Strategy & Management:
- Craft and supervise a forward-thinking content strategy tailored for our digital audience.
- Collaborate with internal teams & content providers/creators to ensure the seamless integration & delivery of content within Airtel TV & our other products.
- Run all copyright checks on CP, source of content and regulatory.
Rich Media for Digital Platforms:
- Lead the ideation, development, and distribution of multimedia content tailored for digital platforms, ensuring they resonate with our user base and enhance our products.
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers, multimedia artists, and tech teams to ensure content is optimized for various digital interfaces.
- Within our rules of engagement, educate CPs to save time.
- Help CPs gain needed clarity so we can work well with them.
- Cross-functional Collaboration with other departments, including tech, design, and marketing, to synchronize growth endeavors with the company’s overarching digital innovation goals.
- Fulfill the latest revised figures of genre growth expectations that feed into the Digital team’s AOP target.
- Launch new partnerships & services to help us meet AOP.
- Utilize advanced analytics to gauge the effectiveness of our digital content, partnerships, and rich media initiatives.
- Drive experiments and prototype testing to refine our growth strategies continuously.
Academic and Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business in Digital Marketing, Technology, or related field. Master’s Degree preferred.
- Proven experience in forging successful digital partnerships and crafting engaging content for digital platforms.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power point, Project).
- Product Management/Project management knowledge / Certification.
- At least 7 years Mobile VAS or Digital industry.
- Experience in telecoms or the entertainment services sector.
- At least 3 years experience in growth roles within the digital ecosystem.
- Customer-Centricity (A deep understanding of user behavior, needs & preferences.)
- Resilience, staying power and foresight.
- Demonstrable leadership and team management acumen.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools and deriving actionable insights from complex datasets.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- In-depth understanding of the digital & entertainment landscape and emerging tech trends.
- Great communicator with a positive attitude.
- Project management / Problem solving capabilities.
- Creative/critical thinker.
- Stakeholder Collaboration & Interpersonal skills (able to work well with colleagues, managers, vendors).
- Flexible and able to adapt to changes.
- Able to influence colleagues, vendors and management.
- Ethical Judgement (holding the highest standards of integrity)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Not specified