KNN Corporate Services Limited is a dynamic group of professionals with more than three decades of combined experience in supporting businesses, providing corporate governance, HR consulting and company secretarial services. We are young, energetic, and highly proficient in our various fields, and also enjoy serving you – our client.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources (HR) Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a young, smart and self-motivated individual who will join the team in providing qualitative and innovative services to our esteemed clients. Our ideal candidate must be very confident, trustworthy, reliable, confident, very well organized with experience in human resources services.
Provision of the full spectrum of human resources services to external clients on an outsourced basis, which includes:
- Overseeing the recruitment, selection, and onboarding processes for staff.
- Driving the process of developing and deploying effective induction programmes for new hires.
- Responsible for drafting HR policies and implementing/communicating HR procedures, that promote a healthy work environment and comply with labor regulations.
- Ensuring accurate and proper record-keeping of employee information in digital or electronic format.
- Working with relevant line managers to set SMART performance objectives for staff and also track staff progress.
- Responsible for discussing employees’ career development paths with line managers.
- Responsible for payroll administration as well as the implementation of employee compensation/benefits package.
- Overseeing the health and safety of all employees.
- Managing all learning and development processes for staff ranging from Training Needs Assessment, etc.
- Maintaining knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applying this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field (minimum of second class upper division).
- CIPM / CIPD / SPHRI / PHRI certification required.
- 2 – 3 years working experience in human resources.
- Knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Additional training/certification in payroll management is required.
- Good organization, time management, and scheduling skills.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proactive and positive attitude
- Exceptional leadership qualities.
- People management skills
- Ability to multitask
- A strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent team working skills.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Candidate must live in close proximity to job’s location.
- Candidate must be available to resume immediately.
Application Deadline 17th July, 2023.