Reckitt Benckiser is the world’s leading consumer health and hygiene company. Every day, across 60 countries, we work with the best people to challenge conventional thinking and strive to find even better ways to give people innovative solutions for healthier lives and happier homes.
We trust people in what they do and we give full accountability and autonomy to make things happen. That’s how we generate the game-changing ideas that built 19 iconic Powerbrands around the world, such as Nurofen, Strepsils, Mucinex, Dettol, Lysol, Finish and Vanish.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner – Factory
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Want to set the tone for a healthy, happy workplace? As Factory HRBP with Reckitt, you’ll have the freedom to make an excellent culture even better.
- Responsible for a major manufacturing site, you’ll enable our people to perform at their best.
- You’ll build relationships with colleagues at every level, providing guidance on a range of matters.
- You’ll coach managers.
- You’ll manage investigations, disciplinaries and grievances. You’ll advise on training and establish HR best practice.
- A broad role, we can’t say for certain what you’ll be doing day to day, but we can promise variety.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the human resources function in the factory, pro-actively translating business objectives into people plans, in line with regional strategy
- Defines human resource’s structure, as well as the skills and competencies required and management of talent
- Builds RB as “Employer of Choice”, developing our attraction & retention approach and methods and ensuring high engagement
- Establishes relationships across local functions and entities for both internal and external constituencies
- Works to develop leadership capabilities and bench-strength across the organization by leading executive recruitment, developing senior executives’ ability to develop future / high potentials, and working on Organisational Development in close partnership with Line and functional management
- Oversees areas of talent acquisition, compensation, metrics, benefits and systems, organizational effectiveness, and leadership development; Building the organisation’s capability and capacity, creating a talent pipeline, to include graduates, post-graduates, secondments, and succession planning
- Manages human capital change surrounding organic and acquisitive growth
- Implements regional Best Practices
- Guide the factory on managing labour / industrial relations in market
- Leads Talent and Leadership Development across all levels.
- Continuously strengths the bench by developing individuals and teams, recruiting talent, ensuring Personal Development Plans, removing ‘blockers’ and exporting talent worldwide and ensuring consistent tracking of performance management.
- Coach the leadership team on people related matters
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified – additional study an advantage
- CIPM/SHRM/CIPD qualified preferred.
- Understanding the business dynamics, proposing relevant programs and interventions for addressing issues and bottlenecks
- Interface with leadership team and gain acceptance for intervention with proposals and investment.
- Minimum of 5 years HR experience (Experience in a Manufacturing factory)
- Demonstrated success in HR practices & systems.
- Aligning availability of talent and development of resources to facilitate achievement of business objectives
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- All qualified applicants to Reckitt will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, disability or medical condition; colour, ethnicity, race, citizenship, and national origin; religion, faith; pregnancy, family status and caring responsibilities; sexual orientation; sex, gender identity, gender expression, and transgender identity; protected veteran status; size or any other basis protected by appropriate law