Greeentech Industries Limited is one of the largest Agrictech starch manufacturers specializing in cassava processing to FMCGS, Pharmaceuticals, PGS, and many others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Officer
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- Making regular site inspections
- Providing health and safety training courses for employees and managers
- Investigating/recording incidents, accidents, complaints, and cases of ill health
- Writing internal health and safety policies/strategies
- Drawing-up safe operational procedures
- Planning safe working practices and making necessary changes
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly/safely
- Writing reports, bulletins, and newsletters
- Undertaking risk assessments
- Identifying potential hazards
- Determining ways of reducing risks
- Liaising with relevant authorities
- Organizing/attending health and safety meetings
- Safely handling hazardous substances
- Compiling statistics
- Making recommendations following accidents/incidents
- Keeping up to date with developments within the profession
- Making presentations to groups of employees/managers.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in a Health, Safety, or Environmental field of study
- 5 – 6 years relevant work experience in health and safety.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to think critically
- Good public speaking skills
- Leadership skills.
- HSE certification or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of legislation and procedures
- Must live in Agbara area
- Proficient in all Microsoft Applications.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good organization skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.