Health and Safety Officer at LSG Sky Chefs
LSG Sky Chefs Things Remembered Services FZE is a company with strong and solid growth and is part of a group that is the world’s largest provider of inflight services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health and Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an experienced and responsible Health and Safety Officer to join our team.
- As a HSE Officer, you will be responsible for facilitating compliance with Occupational Health and Safety (OSH) guidelines.
- The main goal of the incumbent will be to always ensure safe working environment and prevent any injuries and accidents.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsilbe for planning and implementing OSH policies and programs.
- Identify process bottlenecks ad offer timely solutions.
- Check if all the employees are acting in adherence with rules and regulations.
- Prepare and present reports on accidents and violations and determine causes.
- Oversee workplace repair, installations and any other work that could harm employees‘ safety.
- Advice and lead employees on various safety-related topics.
- Review existing policies and procedures.
- Prepare educational seminars and webinars on a regular basis.
- Ensure adherence to all LSG safety rules and regulations by employees, and contractors.
- Work with the Human Resources department to set up a new employee on-boarding process for safety .
- Conduct risk assessment.
- Enforce preventative measures.
Qualifications and Skill Set
- Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degrees in Safety Management or similar field
- 3 – 5 years relevant work experience as a HSE Officer or similar role.
- Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety.
- Good time-management skills.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work a spart of a team.
- Excellent knowledge of legislations and procedures.
- Excellent knowledge of potentially hazardous materials or practices.
- Proven years of experience in producing reports.
- Experience with writing policies and procedures for health and safety.
- Farmiliarity with conducting data analysis and reporting statistics.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Working knowledge of safety management information system
- Outstanding organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th December, 2023.