Chief Operations Officer (COO) at Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital
Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital is a premier health institution with state-of-the-art facilities and top-notch medical diagnostic equipment with the goal to provide a world-class health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer (COO)
Location: River Par Estate – Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- This is a full-time on-site role, as Chief Operations Officer at Margaret Lawrence University Teaching Hospital located in River Park Estate, Lugbe, Abuja.
- As Chief Operations Officer, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing all hospital operations ensuring that services run effectively and that patients are receiving excellent care.
- You will be tasked with working closely with cross-functional teams within the hospital to achieve high levels of performance in both inpatient and outpatient care.
- A Degree in Healthcare Administration, Business Administration, or a related field. An MBA will be added advantage as well as membership of professional associations
- 8 – 10 years of experience in hospital management
- Familiarity with healthcare quality and patient safety best practices
- Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Great leadership and decision-making ability.
- Advanced knowledge of healthcare operations, regulations, and policies
- Demonstrated ability to manage, motivate, and develop multi-disciplinary teams
- A proven track record of success in project management and change initiatives that promote growth and quality improvements
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Experience driving initiatives to improve financial performance and maximize revenue cycle efficiency
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications along with their CV and scanned copies of relevant Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2023.