Guinness Nigeria Plc is a major market for Diageo: Guinness Nigeria operates in the unique and fast-growing alcohol industry of over 15mhl beer potential. It is the only company that does Total Beverage Alcohol (TBA) in Nigeria. It’s an on-trade-dominated market but with a fast-growing off-trade channel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Graduate Trainee
Job Requisition ID: JR1089619
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Full time
Job Level: 6 Level 6
Worker Type: Graduate
How Does the Programme Work?
- From Guinness, Smirnoff and Johnnie Walker to Baileys, Captain Morgan and Gordon’s, Diageo has a stable of premium drinks brands enjoyed the world over. Our Marketing teams play a big role in ensuring our brands live and breathe their purpose and we remain at the heart of celebrations everywhere.
- Through working on iconic and innovative brands you will be inspired to excel and build the foundations of your Marketing and Commercial Capability. These foundations will help you to advance at an accelerated pace, where you’ll ready to specialise in an area of Marketing within Diageo after the two-year programme.
- We want to create future “General Managers” for our brands: balancing strategic thinking for the future with real time business performance and understanding.
- Creating compelling and powerful stories to make our existing brands even stronger will be critical to the ongoing success of our brands – some of which are over 250 years old. But isn’t just about our legacy products, you may also be part of the launch of a new one too. Working as part of a team, you’ll use your creativity, vision and pioneering spirit to bring our brands to life.
- On this two-year rotation programme, you’ll get to experience two different roles and will be able to build your experience across multiple Marketing disciplines including media planning and execution, social media, innovation, budget management, business performance and drivers, shopper marketing and activation.
Who Are we Looking For?
- On the qualification side, you’ll need to have acquired or be expecting to obtain an academic degree and be graduating in 2024 or within the last 2 years.
- You must be fluent in English and our graduate opportunities require you to be mobile and prepared to relocate geographically during the programme.
- Character is everything. You’ll need to be a curious, flexible, self-motivated team-player who loves to turn ideas into action and someone who shows integrity, respect for others and, above all, a passion for learning something new every day.
What are the rewards
- We offer rewarding salaries along with an industry-leading benefits package. With everything you can learn here, and the long-term opportunities we have to offer, the Future Leaders Programme in Africa could just be the best decision you’ve ever made.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st November, 2023.