Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Employment Type: Internship
Job Function: Commercial Studios
Experience Level: Entry
Workplace Type: Onsite
- Ensure consistency in design across all online and offline marketing channels for Green Africa.
- Provide creative designs for all tactical campaigns adhering with brand guidelines
- Deliver on monthly content calendar within specified deadlines.
- Collaborate and brainstorm with the marketing team to deliver exceptional branding and marketing collateral.
- Assist the Brand Marketing team in creating graphic illustrations and animations for website and social media platforms.
- B.Sc / HND in Arts or any related field.
- 1 – 2 years proven experience as a graphic designer.
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma and InDesign.
- Familiar with the usage of Aftereffect and Graphics animation.
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout and prototyping.
- Ability to receive constructive feedback on projects.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work well within a team environment.
- Creative-thinker and communication skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
Must Have Skills:
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Interpersonal Skills
- Communication Skills
- Adobe Creative Suites
- Creative thinking
- Corel Draw
- Content Creation
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online