Sansvid-M. International – Established in 2009, Sansvid M. International has partnered with international organizations and institutions to add value to many professionals, develop effective project teams that will tailor and deliver quality solutions that bring about the desired change in an organization.
With our team of standard professionals and consultants who are effective personnels and experienced in various sectors of the economy, we deliver training, management and consulting services. The training and consulting solutions of Sansvid M. International enables clients to take a practical value-added approach to project,risk and fund management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accredited Training Coordinator (ATC)
Location: Lafia, Nasarawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify market opportunities and position the company to take advantage of such opportunities
- Market and sell Professional Trainings and Courses to new clients.
- Develop new market opportunities for additional product volumes coming from current and future operating areas
- Train prospective clients on professional courses.
- Facilitate trainings in a conducive environment
- Implement the company’s business development strategies
- Conduct Marketing & Sales activities within the NYSC environment.
- Communicating with our existing clients while developing new relationships to grow the company’s revenue.
- Participate in forums, client discussions, and conferences as a representative of the organization.
- Facilitate organizational development activities such as strategic planning & team building
- Support strategic objectives by leading all marketing, business development and sales initiatives to identify and develop new clients and maximize sales with existing accounts.
Qualification & Requirements
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. / M.Sc.
- Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage
- Must have a contact office or a proposed training venue within the location
- Must have a minimum of three (3) Facilitators, Applicant may be included
- Sales & Marketing Experience: 2-5 years
- Training & Development Experience: 3-5 years
- Sales Experience within the NYSC environment will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to work with minimum or no supervision will be an added advantage
- Strong ability to facilitate trainings.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals, Good decision making skills, Good communication skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: [email protected] using “ATC / Your Location in Nigeria” as the subject of the mail. e.g “ATC / Nasarawa.”