Graduate Internship Program at IcarryGo
IcarryGo is an online travel agency based in Abuja, Nigeria and has been in operations since 2012. We render services such as flight ticket, hotel reservation, travel packages, car hire services, cruises, tour packages, insurance, things to do and professional visa consultation all at a very low cost.
We invite applications for:
Title: Graduate Internship Program
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Internship
Duration of Contract: One (1) year (with a possibility of an extension, with additional benefits depending on performance during the probationary period or contract period)
- We are seeking passionate young and smart professionals for a one year graduate internship in Abuja Nigeria.
- The graduate interns will support the company’s mission to provide user friendly technology that makes every travel needs accessible to everyone independently with convenience and safety.
- Candidates will have the opportunity to work across Product management, Digital marketing, Business Development & Strategy, Immigration &Tourism Packages Finance, Admin and Operation, Ticketing, and reservation.
- The candidate is solely responsible for applying for a student visa, study permit, work visas, and any other categories of visa as assigned to you by your manager/supervisor.
- It is your responsibility to be vast and knowledgeable about embassy procedures, appointments, and procurements, at European & Americas Embassies in Nigeria.
- He /She will be responsible for sending out email marketing offers to prospective and enrolled students in various categories (PDG,MSC, MBA, and undergraduates)
- Candidate Must be willing to help our clients book basic flight & hotel reservations and willing to learn how to use organization-preferred global distributed systems.
- Must be smart, willing to learn, ensure intra and interpersonal communication between colleagues and clients, complete a 90-day project as assigned by your manager/supervisor, will drive sales via social media marketing skills to our online portal or sales funnel, aggressive about tasks and goals assigned as output are being measured by set KPIs for performance evaluation.
- University Degree with 2.2 Second Class Lower Division or HND with Upper Credit in any related course of the areas mentioned above.
- Candidate must currently be serving (NYSC Placement).
- He/she must complete His/her NYSC not later than 2023.
- He /She must not be more than 25 years as of 2023.
- Candidate Must be based or willing to serve in Abuja.
- Must be smart, and willing to learn aggressively about tasks and goals assigned as output is being measured with set KPIs.
Benefits and Remuneration.
- Monthly Allowance between N40,000 – N80,000 (subject to the level of experience already acquired)
- Additional and exclusive Five (5) to Ten (10) percent of the profit for any sales brought to the company.
- Monthly Bonus.
- Access to HMO
- Hybrid (3 days in the office and two (2) days remotely).
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV and Letter of interest both in one page to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Duplicate application will not be considered.
- Application will be considered on roll-in basis
- Any Application submitted later than Wednesday 12 noon will not be considered as well.