Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading food company in Africa providing high-quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best-known and preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Advisor – Talent Acquisition
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Lead, Talent Acquisition Manager & EAP, the Advisor is required to provide to support to HR Business Partners and Hiring Managers adopting best practices from talent sourcing techniques and channels to onboarding whilst ensuring great candidate experience throughout the Talent Acquisition (TA) end- to-end process.
- Provide support in building robust talent pools & pipelines in line with the Talent Acquisition strategy and procedures.
- Promote positive candidate experience whilst ensuring excellent hiring managers’ satisfaction and onboarding experience.
- Update and maintain a comprehensive recruitment database in line with annual workforce needs.
- Periodically populate hiring reports of portfolio handled.
- Creatively tailor sourcing plan to each recruitment project for effective reach and attraction.
- Attend careers fairs and targeted networking events for targeted reach and maintain liaison with professional bodies/institutes for mass hiring and in filling specialist roles.
- Continuously adopt ethical approaches for inclusive hiring practices.
- Support the HRBPs in coordinating their recruitment and selection activities within stipulated timelines.
The Person Must
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related HRIS software.
- Possess interpersonal and stakeholder management abilities.
- Exceptional customer service and customer service abilities.
- Pay keen attention to details and data driven.
- First Degree in any course.
- Professional membership with CIPM is an added advantage.
- 2-3 years in a similar role.
- Exposure using Applicant Tracking System (ATS) will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: FMN is an equal employment opportunity company and will under no circumstance request applicants to pay money or give any personal items of monetary value to our company or any agency.