Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin & Procurement Supervisor
Job Identification: 182
Location: Ijora, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
- Oversee daily administrative functions, including office management, supplies, and facilities.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the development and management of the administrative budget
- Contribute to cost-saving initiatives within the administration function
- Supervise office support staff (Janitors, Office Assistants, Drivers, etc.) and provide guidance on tasks and priorities.
- Ensure the smooth operation of office processes to create a conducive work environment
- Supervise the maintenance and management of the organization’s fleet of vehicles.
- Coordinate vehicle allocation, maintenance schedules, and repairs.
- Monitor fuel consumption and implement cost-saving measures.
- Coordinate and manage travel arrangements for employees, including bookings, accommodations, and transportation.
- Manage relationships with vendors, suppliers, and service providers.
- Evaluate vendor performance, negotiate contracts, and address any performance issues.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings and efficiency improvements in vendor relationships.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records related to procurement, fleet management, and administrative activities
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in administrative management, procurement, and vendor management, with at least 2-3 years in a supervisory role.
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, fleet management, and administrative best practices.
- Budget management experience and financial acumen.
- Problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
- Ability to influence and manage both internal and external stakeholders
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 29th October, 2023.