Qatar Airways is proud to be one of the youngest global airlines to serve all six continents, and thanks to our customers’ response to our offerings, we are also the world’s fastest-growing airline. We connect more than 160 destinations on the map every day, with a fleet of the latest-generation aircraft, and an unrivalled level of service from our home and hub, the Five-star airport, Hamad International Airport in Doha, the State of Qatar.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver / Messenger
Job ID: 192835
Category: Cargo & Airport Operations
- In this role you will be responsible to communicate and transport documents, mails and people to various offices of the QR group in Lagos.
- Deliver and receive documents/messages from clients/vendors in Lagos in a professional and timely manner and perform required Administrative tasks.
You will also be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensure the office vehicle is in good running condition and report promptly if any repairs/maintenance checks required.
- Performs filing and assist in all aspects of file keeping to maintain the smooth activities within administration whilst performing housekeeping duties in the filing room to ensure all items are stored correctly and tidily in their relevant locations
- Timely collection of all mails in the post office and assist in the sorting process.
- Assists in any other office day-to-day work as directed by the supervisor (i.e. procurement, sorting of documents.
- Ensures confidentiality of all the tasks carried out and handles documents with utmost care.
- Updates the log book of documents delivered and received on a daily basis in order to ensure proper recording.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of Basic literacy, Numeracy skills, & English communication skills with 1 year of job-related experience or experience in a multinational/hospitality organization will be preferred
- Be proficient in written and spoken English language
- Have basic knowledge in all MS Office applications.
- Successful candidate must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2023.