Digital Marketing Officer at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc has a reputation for being the first in setting standards in the paint industry in Nigeria, evidenced by its scorecard as presented. It has pioneered a wide range of speciality products that are much sought after in this dynamic and ever-changing market. Berger Paints Nigeria PLC is also the first company to unveil an ultramodern fully automated factory with a daily capacity of 10,000,000 litres of paint production.
Operating in 5 business segments Decorative/Architectural finishes, Industrial coatings, Marine & Protection coatings, Automotive/Vehicle refinishes, Wood Finishing and Preservers, with a manufacturing plant and main distribution centre in Lagos, over 25 depots/business partners’ outlets, Colour World centres and a countrywide distribution network of dealers in strategic locations spread throughout the country, the most notable contribution to our success has been the Company’s on-going commitment to the development and manufacture of paints and allied coatings which are technologically correct, environmentally friendly and formulated to withstand harsh tropical conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the design and implementation of the digital strategy of the organization to increase brand value and awareness of the organization’s products using technology and also handle creative material development; Visuals, Videos and Photography.
- Develops strong and innovative marketing programs and strategies to increase sales for the organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development and execution of digital marketing communications strategies
- Identify relevant trends and co-opt into messaging
- Monitor key online metrics and track for success.
- Ensure brand consistency on all platforms
- Develops and implements strategies to promote the organization’s products.
- Acts as brand ambassador to promote the organization’s products both internally and externally through various digital channels.
- Identifies innovative strategies to attract customers and promote the organization’s products using online marketing promotions.
- Analyses data to drive campaigns for the sales and marketing teams.
- Provides responses to customers to provide support and information on company products and services via all digital platforms.
- Assists with the development of marketing campaigns.
- Plan digital marketing campaigns such as SEO/SEM, email, social media, in-app and display advertising
- Develop strategies to grow company social media presence
- Identify digital trends and derive insights to optimize spend.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing initiatives.
- Strong analytical skills to assess customer experience across touchpoints and channels, derive insights and translate to business decision.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to achieve campaign objectives
- Optimize all Berger channels (social media, web, email, and others)
- Content calendar development and management.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by the head of marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or any related course.
- 3 -5 years’ experience as a digital marketing officer or in a similar role. Experience working with a digital agency is an advantage.
- Data Analytics
- Sales & Persuasion
- Digital Marketing
- Product Marketing
- Social Media
- CRM Integration
- Digital Marketing Communications
- Online Metrics.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM tools
- Oral and Written Communications
- Creative, innovative and detail oriented.
- Ability to collaborate and persuade people.
- Design Skills – Graphic and Video designs
- Social Media, Email Marketing and Campaigns
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- HTML & CSS
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 30th December, 2023.