UP otherwise known as Unified Payment Services Limited is Nigeria’s premier Payments & Financial Technology company founded in 1997 by a consortium of leading Nigerian banks. UP operates as a shared infrastructure for the banking community in Nigeria and Payments Service Provider within and outside Nigeria, with a vision to be the most preferred e-payment service provider in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Functionally reports to: Team Lead, Customer Care
- To manage and handle complaints received from all frontend channels
- To ensure all complaints are handled within the agreed SLA of 24hrs timeline and according to relevant Guidelines and through proper root cause analysis and execution of preventive measures to eliminate recurrence of problem incidence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide 24/7 support to frontend call center agents
- Providing timely resolution to complaints and customer satisfaction through policies and procedures with the aim of providing prompt and quality end to end resolution.
- Attend to complaints received from all frontend channels both for B2C and B2B ensuring all complaints are handled within the benchmark timeline and according to relevant Guidelines.
- Troubleshoot and Identify root causes, complaint trends and driving quality improvement opportunities
- Regular feedback to the frontend agents for onward communication with the
- Identify drivers of customers’ dissatisfaction through analysis and scoping of root causes and developing & implementing appropriate quality process solutions to address customer issues.
- Candidates should possess a National Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical / Electronics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business Admin Etc.
- E-commerce with emphasis on PayAttitude and Payarena knowhow
- In depth knowledge of quality tools and methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to speak clearly and concisely, convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand as well as the ability to understand and interpret complex information from others.
- Strong working knowledge on various Banking products, sales, services, delivery channels and customer segments.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in complaint resolution and service recovery role
- Strong service and problem-resolution skills in any or a combination of the following specialist areas
- Settlement related Issues
- Sound analytical skills.
- Ability to identify need for change, adaptable and flexible in anticipating and realizing market opportunities.
- Requires operational experience in collaboration with other staffs and experts within the organization.
- Strong service and problem-resolution skills
- Have negotiation and listening skills
- Behavioral skills – adaptable to accept change and feedback.
- Transaction processing with emphasis on TWO proficiency
- Card Management System proficiency
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Microsoft suite
- The Nigerian finance sector
- Root cause analysis and problem-solving
- Attention to details
- Excellent Communication
N80,000 – N100,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2023.