First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer (North)
Job Identification: 637
Job Schedule: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Driving recovery process at both designated locations and SBU.
- Conduct frequent recovery drives against recalcitrant debtors.
- Initiate, monitor and follow up on petitions against fraudulent debtors to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Rendition of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly recovery reports and updates to Management.
- Provide the required clearance on Camsol/Camac confirmation.
- Posting recoveries made by customers and charging off concluded accounts.
- Maintain the security of all information entrusted to the staff.
- Engagement of focused and result-oriented Agents to work on debt recoveries.
- Court attendance to monitor pending recovery cases in Court.
- Collateral inspection of mortgaged assets.
- Foreclosure on assets of debtors who are unwilling and /or unable to pay their debts.
- Review and recommendation to Management on repayment plans submitted by Customers.
- Work with the Court and Law Enforcement Agencies on Bank’s mortgaged assets being occupied by trespassers.
- First Degree preferably in Law, Accountancy, Computer Science or other Social Science disciplines.
- Minimum experience: 2 years banking experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd July, 2023