Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi-sectoral and multi-disciplinary business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Center Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
The person will be required to attend to the following job duties:
- Take customer calls and provide accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns
- De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance and support
- Call clients and customers to inform them about the company’s new products, services, and policies
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site or using the products or services
- Take customer’s orders, confirm payment and ensure product delivery.
- Collaborate with other call center professionals to improve customer service
- Help to train new employees and inform them about the company’s customer management policies.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with 1 – 2 years relevant work experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good listening and problem-solving capacity
- Good English diction.
- Multitasking skills.
- Computer literate.
- Working on a Founders Factory venture provides a rare opportunity for you to team up with world-class thinkers, entrepreneurs, and creators in building and launching a successful tech start-up.
- This role offers the freedom and excitement of working in a nippy early-stage start-up coupled with a large organisation’s financial stability and resource access.
- This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to lead a game-changing start-up with global growth aspirations and to help shape the future of Africa’s start-up ecosystem.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: We prefer candidates that reside around the Ajah axis for easy access to the office.
Application Deadline 10th July, 2023.