Client Service Executive at Nigeria Machine Tools (NMT)
Nigeria Machine Tools (NMT) was founded in 1980 to manufacture and distribute high integrity machine tools and other engineering products and spares designed to serve the project, operation and maintenance needs of a range of industries. As Nigeria’s first internationally certified producer of Oil industry standard Stud Bolts, Nuts and Flanges, NMT also produces customized castings for various industries including: construction, cement, oil and gas, manufacturing as well as for the transport industry. Included in our offerings is machining services which is ISO 9001 certified. Our surface treatment facility which comprises PTFE and powder coating as well as Hot Dip Galvanizing plants ensure products are finished to customer specifications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Service Executive
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Client Service Executive will be a key team member and provide crucial support to the General Manager. They must be creative and enjoy working within a small department and entrepreneurial environment.
- The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- This role will allow you to engage with various departments and clients and learn about the Oil and Gas, Manufacturing, and Corporate Affairs activities.
- The company is looking for someone who shares our values, is excited by our vision and wants to be an integral part of a redeveloping business/department.
- You must enjoy building and sustaining professional relationships with our existing business, clients and partners in order, while simultaneously promote and implement brand consistency and maximum effort and efficiency
Duties and Responsibilties
- Develop effective communication/engagement platforms for internal and external stakeholders; Build and manage sustainable relationships and trust with clients through open and interactive communication- Digital Marketing, website, newsletter, social media etc.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Coordination of business development/marketing events and full participation in internal and external events
- In addition, the role includes direct management of the high-profile key accounts in the Nigeria Oil & Gas segment but also new key accounts from new markets.
- The job holder will support the GM Business Development manager across multiple stakeholder interfaces so a collaborative style is a critical success factor.
- Outstanding attention to detail, understanding of brand management and ability to communicate complex topics effectively
- Execution of job responsibilities at all times working professionally and practically to ensure that results and modification is delivered sustainably.
- Maintain and manage executive schedule by coordinating, planning and scheduling calls and meetings across different timezones and teams. This includes event management, conference registration and speaking engagements
- Prepare and present reports of departmental activities to the GM Business Development, on a regular; weekly basis and as may be requested from time to time.
- Manage client’s business development day/day operational department targets
- Monitor and measure client satisfaction, surveys and capture client information as well as marketing campaigns.
- Support GM on departments day-to-day operations of the department
- Problem-solving initiatives and efficient support management
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure the resolution
- Keep records of client interactions, process clients’ contact details and file documents
- Collaborating with the relevant departments to better address client needs, providing regular updates to higher management, and upselling company products where possible.
- Work with the Business Development team to identify and assess existing and proposed customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Law, Finance, Business or related fields.
- Must have 2-4 years experience
- Comfortable flagging issues (including your own errors – no one is perfect!) as soon as you see them – and quick to come up with solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite- PowerPoint, Excel and handling of virtual meeting platforms
- Very strong interpersonal skills, able to build relationships with stakeholders, including colleagues and external partners.
- Flexibility to provide support during off-hours as needed in an international environment
- Excellent written communication and verbal presentation skills, with the ability to maintain confidentiality about sensitive information related to the work of the General Manager and the overall organization.
- Ability to cope with pressure, keep composure and keep smiling while juggling many tasks
- The position is based at Lagos but significant travel will be required.
- Positive and high-energy: you bring your best self to work every day.
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently.
- Excellent organizational & management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 4th January, 2024