TradeDepot is a B2B eCommerce and embedded finance company building the largest digital network of retail outlets in Africa and changing the way FMCG brands distribute products to over 5 million retailers on the continent. Our mission is to be “The SUPPLY PARTNER of Africa’s retail outlets” by leveraging technology to give the retailers what they want, when they want it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Channel Sales Executive
Who we Want?
- We are looking for goal-oriented and proactive individuals with great Influencing skills who have the right attitude and persona as well as the ability to drive sustainable retail business growth.
- You should be able to manage business operations seamlessly with a demonstration of strong business ethics.You must be passionate and demonstrate ownership to assess and translate in-store stock management and visibility opportunities into execution excellence in turn brand and SKU level growth at each outlet.
You will be Responsible for
- Ensure sales target achievement as per company objectives.
- Manage retail accounts in his assigned territory for business growth.
- Negotiate and influence value proposition to retailers for mutual business growth.
- Build and manage customer relationships through proactive inputs on market insights.
- Ensure achievement of key performance indicators KPIs.
- Negotiating shelf space and other visibility locations with retailers to drive sell-through.
- Ensure best in-store merchandising to maximize share of shelf for each brand and SKU.
- Manage displays as per the planogram and other guidelines provided time to time.
- Managing SKU-level stock ordering with aim of increasing availability and visibility.
- Ensure minimum stock levels at each outlet and proactively manage customers.
- Proactively coordinating with various functions to ensure excellent service delivery.
- Managing superior in-store execution excellence – availability and visibility.
- Ensure process compliance as per company guidelines and standards.
- Manage task management for each outlet as per the process and timelines.
- Conduct effective sales call at each outlet as per the coverage and outlet-specific plan.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field is a plus.
- Proven experience as a Sales Representative or in a similar role, preferably in the FMCG industry or convenience store sector.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build and maintain relationships with store staff and customers.
- The detail-oriented mindset with the ability to analyze data, identify trends, and make informed recommendations.
- Proficiency in using technology tools such as smartphones, tablets, and sales applications for reporting and communication.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to ensure effective store visit scheduling and execution of tasks.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision while adhering to set targets and deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st December, 2023.