Brands & Communication Supervisor at Sahara Group
Sahara Group is a leading international energy and infrastructure conglomerate with operations in over 38 countries across Africa, Middle East, Europe and Asia. Spanning three decades, we have broken ground and challenged stereotypes across the global business landscape. The women and men who make up our organization are our strongest levers for growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brands & Communication Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage conceptualisation and implementation of audio/visual (creatives, photography, videography) application of the brand’s persona across all touch points and locations.
- Organize copy flow and maintain database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in the creation and storage of all audio-visual brand assets and published materials.
- Lead audio-visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer-aided design (CAD)
- Quarterly brand performance from aggregated monthly performance/impact of all brand activations.
- Define, Develop, and Manage all internal and external communication channels in line with overarching communication strategy and direction.
- Coordinate the development of a vibrant digital/social media engagement strategy to drive internal/external policy, online traffic, engagements, and interactions with the Brand on all social media platforms
- Manage social media profiles ensuring the brand, all products, events, and initiatives, and leverage digital platforms to increase online brand engagement.
- Lead periodic brand audits and monitor standardisaiton across all touchpoints.
- Lead the production of materials to be used across the board to engage both internal and external stakeholders –Logos, Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banners, signs, signages, and report covers; etc
- A Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Good grasp of traditional, digital, and social media trends in driving internal communication
- Good understanding of various metrics for measuring performance indices for various internal and external communications engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional creative flair for extracting storylines and narratives from abstract, lifestyle, and industry-based subject matters.
- Photoshop & 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Adobe, Animation, Photography & Fine art
- Sundry software packages for designs/photography.
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time, and project management skills; Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
- InDesign & Illustrator
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 20th December, 2023.