Brand Manager at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client in the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
The Ideal Candidate:
- The Brand Manager has the responsibility for ensuring the achievement of the company’s market share, brand equity, gross margin, brand awareness and market penetration.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales volumes and gross margin on the product group.
- Ensure achievement of planned market share, profitability, awareness, and penetration to sustain market leadership.
- Ensure efficient deployment of agreed brands spend to achieve agreed level of profitability and brand equity.
- Manage and motivate his team to increase their confidence level of vibrancy necessary to drive innovation.
- Ensure the achievement of designated brand image and equity in the marketplace to sustain competitive superiority.
- Ensure availability of agreed products and stock keeping units (SKUs) to avoid stock out and minimize faking of any pack sizes.
- Candidates should possess a First Degree.
- MBA Marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience out of which 3 years should be in Brand Management
- 2 years must have been in Sales with responsibility for Channel Management
The Person Must:
- Be data driven, proficient with Microsoft office suites and able to develop insights for data.
- Be comfortable with traveling to different parts of the country.
- Be organized to keep track of brand details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date