Assistant Inventory Officer at Mopheth Nigeria Limited
Mopheth Nigeria Limited is a reputable organization charged with the goal of meeting the diverse needs of its growing customers from all walks of life. We began as a community Pharmacy in the year 1997, and through the years we have maintained our standard of being a renowned name in the pharmaceutical industry in Nigeria, however, with respect to our vision consumables, cosmetics, and skin care products, safe water production, grocery essentials, and a variety of baked goods. In addition, our 24-hour availability onsite and online in all our branches has equally ensured our clients can rely on us for immediate service at any hour of the day.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Inventory Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to recruit an Assistant Inventory Officer who will manage the Stock Count accurately and efficiently.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationship
- Collaborate with warehouse Manager and other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to Inventory Manager on stock levels, issues etc.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw materials to identify shortages
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory
- Must be an OND Holder.
- Experience working with Technical tools.
- Must reside in Victoria Island and its environs.
- Experience: 1 – 3 Years of working experience.
- Basic Knowledge of Computers especially (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Ability to use Inventory Software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter and relevant certifications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
N80,000 – N100,000 gross with HMO & Pension