Administrative Officer at Phillips Outsourcing Limited
Phillips Outsourcing Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients. Our innovative solutions have made us revered and renowned to be the go-to business partner for companies who want to scale-up and have a competitive edge in the market. With our workforce of highly skilled and experienced professionals, advanced technology and cost-effective mediums, our goal is to meet our client’s needs with precision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Location: Marina, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Administration/ Human Resources
Reports To: Head of Human Resources & Administration
- Serve as the face of the company and first point of reference for all administrative enquiries from guests and employees.
- Maintain relationships with higher institutions and co-ordinate the posting of NYSC and Industrial attachment students to various departments and ensure the proper administrative procedures are followed.
- Create purchase orders on ERP Candidate must be able to identify process gaps and recommend solutions and alternatives.
- Ensure vendors are registered in accordance to the Company’s KYC requirements.
- Co-ordinate all compliance certificate applications i.e. Pencom, NSITF Co-ordinate distribution and filling of incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Prepare documentation required for the renewal for expatriate residence permits and expatriate quotas
- Prepare documentation required for processing of tourist/business visa of companies guest Liaise with government agencies as the need may arise
- Ensure functionality of necessary office equipment and liaise with the relevant department to request for new supplies and equipment.
- Help ensure the Organization adheres to the requirements of ISO standards (9001, 14001 & 45001) in terms of updating documents as required by the standards.
- Aid in the maintenance of a filling system of all administrative documents
- Perform other functions as requested by the Head of HR & Admin.
- University Degree or Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Previous experience working with a diverse group of people and members of management is mandatory.
- Proven Work Experience as an Admin Officer is a MUST
- Relevant professional certifications are an added advantage but not mandatory. Candidate must be organized, polite, patient, time-conscious, and conversant with Microsoft Office Suite.
N150,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using the job title and location as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 25th January, 2024.