SPIE Oil & Gas Services (part of the SPIE Group) provides a complete range of services to some of the world’s largest oil and gas companies through its network of offices in 25 countries across Africa, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific.
Our turnover has more than doubled in the last few years thanks to the dedication of our 4,000 employees to whom we give training, recognition, and genuine opportunities for career development. In order to support this growth, SPIE Oil & Gas Services is always seeking talented individuals to join its teams.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Control
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is responsible for all documentation issues on project.
- He/she checks the correspondence of these documents to the specifications
- He/she manages Project Final Documentation.
- He/she is responsible for Contractors and Vendors to get the right documents in time,
- He/she manages all deliverables issued by the team
- He/she controls the validation steps of documents and sends alerts to the team.
- He/she must upgrade the procedures of DC.
- He/she proposes improvements on software.
- He/she reports to Head of Project (MDR, Planning, exchange etc…).
- He/she manages all types of documents: technical documents, produced documents
- internal document and references documents into a Master Document Register.
- He/she ensures the receipt of documents (softcopy and hard copy).
- Education: Technical Level with 7 years minimum experience
- Interpersonal skills : Effective Communication / Capacity to influence the organization /
- Leadership / Motivation / Negotiation and conflict management / Problem solving.
- IT Knowledge: Microsoft Office and PRODOM
- Languages: Fluent in English (Written, Spoken)
- Others: Ready or used to work abroad for spot mission or long assignment.
- Strong Experience required in DC, Management and Planning, EDMS knowledge
- Previous experience in DC activities on oil & gas plant
- Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services.
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified