Administrative and Visa Officer Trainee FILII MAGNA
FILII MAGNA is a Premium Visa & Immigration Consultancy Company, a leading global provider of Travel Documentation, Visa Application Services, Travel Consultancy and Expatriate documentation advisory to Corporations, Government Agencies, and Individuals.
Administrative and Visa Officer Trainee
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies
- A BSc/ BA / HND or OND in Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, or any related discipline with a minimum of Second-Class Lower (2:2)
- Entry-level role or National Youth Service Corp Member
- Must have an interest in doing all kinds of Countries’ Visa applications across different regions of the world.
- Any additional certification related to law, travel, and visa immigration consultancy will be considered as an advantage.
- Marketing ability would be an advantage.
- Proven experience in client Relations or Relationship Management.
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of operating standard office equipment.
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Willingness and Readiness to learn.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visa and Travel Documentation Services administrative support.
- Proactively update and manage client database for the company.
- Conduct regular client feedback surveys to ensure clients are satisfied with the Organization’s products and services.
- Schedule regular meetings with clients to maintain a cordial and professional working relationship.
- Visa Processing and Travel Documentation handling.
- Vet and Approve all Client’s Travel Documents.
- Ensure that all Organizations’ Policies are followed in both written and verbal relations with Clients.
- Ensure that all Communication with Clients is treated with the utmost confidentiality.
- Assist Clients in filling out online application forms.
- Ability to manage client Inquiries and emails.
- General Office Admin and operations support.
Qualified Candidates should send their CVs to [email protected] – The email subject should read – “Visa Processing Officer Application.’
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted to proceed to the next stage.
The role requires – an immediate start – The applicant must be available to start immediately and must reside around Lekki-Ajah or its environs.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.