StarTimes is one of the fastest growing pay-TV company in Nigeria, since its inception with the largest television body in Africa (N.T.A), Nigerians who have been denied of affordable entertainment, now have unlimited access to enjoyable and affordable pay TV. StarTimes operates on a novel technology; Digital Terrestrial Technology (DTT), first to be recognized and appreciated by Nigerians.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Handle bookkeeping ledgers in the sales department.
- Manage all account reconciliation within the sales department.
- Managing income and expenditure accounts.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting transaction data.
- Presenting data to Superiors when needed.
- Maintaining accurate records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by presenting sales data.
- Generating the department’s monthly transaction reports using income and expenditure data.
- Keeping a check on the department’s finances based on transaction status.
- Initiating and managing financial and accounting software used by the department.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Banking and Finance.
- Understanding of mathematics, accounting and financial processes.
- Good Ethical behavior.
- Attention to details.
- Not less than a year working experience as an accountant in any industry.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills(must be very sound in the use of Microsoft excel).
N50,000 – N100,000 / Month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Position as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 19th June, 2023.