Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician – Bagco
Purpose of the Job
- Perform routine, planned and corrective maintenance on plant machines, to achieve agreed machine availability and reduce downtime departmental objective.
- Promptly attend to any electrical faults on production lines to ensure reduced downtime.
- Diagnose and repair electrical component to keep the machines running efficiently.
- Carry out routine check on plant machineries using checklist.
- Participate in preventive and corrective maintenance of electrical parts of machines.
- Report the general condition of equipment and recommend replacement when necessary to supervisor.
- Keep proper record of time taken for job completion, spare parts replaced, and report observation made for future planning.
- Observe good housekeeping and adhere strictly to safety rules and procedures.
- OND in Electrical Engineering is an added advantage.
- 5 O’ Level credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar industry.
- Excellent knowledge of circuit diagram and trouble shooting skills.
The Person Must:
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be a self-motivated team player.
- Pay keen attention to details.
- Have strong analytical and problem- solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date: Unspecified